- Transportation to and from Phoenix International Airport and throughout the trip
- 1 night of remote camping out in the red Sedona desert
- 2 nights at an AirBnB up within the red rocks of Sedona with access to it throughout the trip
- 1 Hot Air Balloon sunrise ride
- 3 guided hikes to some of Sedona’s most iconic landmarks and hidden gems
- Reiki, sound, and other healing modalities
- Breathwork, meditation, and stretching with former professional athletes
- All meals, including hiking snacks. All meals will have gluten-free and vegetarian options. (We kindly ask that no alcohol be consumed during this trip)
- Professional guide services for a 4-day trip
- Capacity of 5 people in order to give the most intimate experience possible
* For an additional fee, a professional photographer and videographer may be hired upon request.
** Tents, sleeping bags, sleeping pads, etc. can also be rented for an additional charge.
*** This experience occurs rain or shine. However, the itinerary for this trip is subject to change based on Mother Nature- including complications due to COVID-19. All sales are final besides for extenuating circumstances.
Once everyone arrives at Phoenix International Airport, we will personally greet you and shuttle you to our AirBnB. This will act as our base throughout this adventure. It will be used as a launch off, and landing place, for a lot of our weekend activities. We will begin our weekend with some grounding to set the tone for the weekend. We will guide everyone through a group breathwork, meditation, stretching, and mobility flow to help get the mind, body, and spirit ready for what’s to come. Reiki and sound energy healing will also be provided upon request. This is also when everyone will be asked to set an intention for what they would like to get out of, and achieve, throughout the weekend. Snacks and a healthy, gluten-free home cooked dinner will be provided to ensure you are fueled appropriately the next day’s activities.
After a quick morning snack, we will head out to hike the iconic Devil’s Bridge Trail at sunrise. Devil’s bridge is a 4.5 mile hike nestled in the canyons of Sedona. After enjoying the sunrise, and amazing views that surround Devils Bridge (pictured above), we will head back to the airbnb to have lunch. Once we are done with lunch, we will head to our off-the-grid camping spot where we will sleep under the stars for the night. After relaxing for the afternoon, we will head towards Cathedral Rock for our evening hike. It’s a short, 1.2 mile hike with amazing views and an energy vortex nearby. After enjoying everything Cathedral Rock has to offer, we will head back to camp and hang out by a bonfire and play great music while we enjoy another healthy, gluten free meal.
After a night of sleeping under the stars, we will wake up bright and early for another sunrise hike. This one is called Soldier’s Pass and is about 5 miles long. A bit of off trailing is required to get to the secret arch and cave. We will pack some snacks to enjoy while taking in the beautiful red rocks. After the hike we will head back to camp for some lunch and morning stretching before packing up to head back to the AirBnB to shower. The evening activities will consist of a beautiful drive and a sunset dinner at one of our favorite canyon spots which overlooks some of Sedona’s most well known landmarks.
On the last day we will wake up early again in order to get ready for the grand finale, the hot air balloon ride! This will leave us in a state of awe and wonder as we float above beautiful Sedona, taking in the views and watching the beautiful sunrise. When the ride is over, we will drive everyone back to the airport and say our goodbyes. You will return to your life feeling inspired, energized, and rejuvenated.