- Transportation to and from Denver International Airport and throughout the trip
- 2 nights of remote camping near a mountain lake with spectacular views of Mount Elbert
- 2 nights at an AirBnB up in the mountains, with access to it throughout the trip
- A day of intense Class V white-water rafting in the remote Gore Canyon
- An afternoon at a local hot springs resort
- A day of hiking up a 14,000 foot mountain
- Reiki, sound, and other healing modalities
- Breathwork, meditation, stretching, and a workout with former professional athletes
- All meals, including hiking snacks. All meals will have gluten-free and vegetarian options. (We kindly ask that no alcohol be consumed during this trip)
- Professional guide services for a 5-day trip
- Capacity of 5 people in order to give the most intimate experience possible
* For an additional fee, a professional photographer and videographer may be hired upon request.
** Tents, sleeping bags, sleeping pads, etc. can also be rented for an additional charge.
*** This experience occurs rain or shine. However, the itinerary for this trip is subject to change based on Mother Nature- including complications due to COVID-19. All sales are final besides for extenuating circumstances.
Once everyone is picked up from Denver International Airport, we will head out to our AirBnB. This will act as our base throughout this adventure. It will be used as a launch off and landing place for a lot of our weekend activities. We will begin our weekend with some grounding to set the tone for the weekend. We will do so by performing a group breathwork, meditation, stretching, and mobility flow to help get the mind, body, and spirit ready for what’s to come. Reiki and sound energy healing will also be provided. Here is also when everyone will also be asked to set an intention for what they would like to get out of and achieve throughout the weekend. A healthy, gluten-free home cooked dinner will be provided to ensure you are fueled appropriately the next day’s activities.
After an early breakfast, we will head out for an afternoon filled with white-water rafting in the heart-pounding Class V rapids of Gore Canyon. Gore Canyon is a 10 mile remote river gorge, the remoteness of this canyon is one reason why this whitewater rafting experience is so unique, along with it’s large drops, numerous obstacles and steep gradient. Therefore, all participants must be in good physical condition and strong swimmers to pass the physical test before going on this experience. We will end the day by camping, eating dinner, and relaxing off-the-grid near a mountain lake overlooking the breathtaking 14,000’ mountain, Mount Elbert.
After a good night's sleep under the stars, we will tackle a late morning workout at the campsite to help prime our minds and bodies. Following the workout, we will have a large brunch and relax at the beach where we are camping near. Later in the day, we will go to the local hot springs resort where we will further rest, relax, and enjoy the various natural hot springs. There we will also do some hot and cold contrast bathing to help the body sink deeper into relaxation. After we feel rested, we will head back to our off-the-grid location for another night of camping. Before hitting the tents for the night, we will do a group breathwork practice and meditation with the options of Reiki, sound, and other healing mobilities also available. Delicious late night snacks will then be provided to help ground us and prep us for the next day’s big hike.
We will wake up early to head towards our next objective: hiking to the summit of Mount Huron. This task will take most of the day with breath-taking views the entire 9 mile out and back hike which also has 3,405 feet of elevation gain. Once we reach the summit, we will enjoy one of the best views that Colorado has to offer above 14,000 foot from sea level. We will then head back to our AirBnb for a well-deserved shower and delicious meal optimized for your body’s recovery needs. We will wind down for the night with a group stretch and meditation.
We will end the trip with a large breakfast and group share on how our weekends went and how we plan to integrate our new insights into our typical day-to-day lives. We will then return to Denver International Airport to say our goodbyes before heading back to our respective homes.